Sunday, August 23, 2009

Realization #8 - Laundry doubles

#8 - I'm still trying to figure out how such a little person can create so much laundry. It seems that for every load of laundry my husband and I have . . . he has a load to wash as well. Sometimes I wonder if it's even worth it to put the clean load away because I know it's only a matter of time when it will come right back out of the drawer, get put on him, then right back in the laundry. It's a good thing I've got plenty of detergent!

2 comments:

  1. Are you cloth diapering like you planned? That creates so much laundry for me because you gotta wash the diapers and they leak more then sposies.

    I swear the total laundry doubles with each child somehow. My friend has 5 kids. I don't even wanna think about her laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we just started using some cloth diapers last week. We just use them while we're at home though. If we're out and about it's disposable diaper time.

    ReplyDelete